Playground Maintenance Services
Conducting routine maintenance on playground equipment and safety surfacing increases the life of your investment, reduces the risk of injury to children, protects the manufactures warranty and reduces litigation fees/awards by showing due diligent and reasonable care.
The Playground Maintenance Program is supervised by a Certified Playground Safety Inspector who conducts annual playground audits with each playground maintenance contract
To reduce the risk of injury to children a playground maintenance schedule should be established
1. Customers come first.
2. We do what we say we're going to do, within an agreed timeframe.
3. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
FREE GIFT WITH INITIAL INSPECTION
1. Checks playground equipment for damages and repair if possible
2. Inspect, tighten and/or replace all nuts, screws, bolts, grommets, s-hooks, latches,and fasteners
3. Checks all moving parts for severe wear and deterioration of bearings
4. Pressure wash and sanitize equipment
5. Remove graffiti if possible
6. Clean bubble with window cleaner
7. Removing foreign objects from mulch
8. Rake loose filled mulch to low areas such as under swings and the end of slides
9. Identify cost to repair and/or replaced damaged/vandalized equipment
Our playground maintenance staff: